At Lindt USA, we value our Retail Team’s commitment to providing every customer that walks into one of our Lindt Chocolate Shops a premium and unforgettable experience. From the smile on their face to the smooth melting Lindor Truffle sample they provide, every Retail Team Employee has the opportunity to make a lasting impression on our guests. If you love working in a fast-paced, customer-focused, retail environment, and share our passion for delivering a premium chocolate experience, we’d love to hear from you. We offer both part-time and full-time opportunities for retail professionals in all phases of their careers.
What makes a successful Retail Sales Associate at Lindt? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix. Additional related traits listed below.
- Positive 10
- Results-driven 10
- Team Player 9
- Problem-solver 9
- Multi-tasker 8
- Adaptive 8
I like working at Lindt because we have direct partnerships between our stores, field leadership, and our home office, which I have not experienced anywhere else in the retail industry.Jenn G., Retail District Manager
Recipes, design ideas, and more! Check out Lindt’s blog, “Unwrapped.”
Wondering what it’s like to be a part of Lindt USA? Get a sneak peek with our internal newsletter, “Lindt Latest.”
Employee assistance program
Our Employee Assistance Program is available 24/7 to all Lindt employees to help them, and those in their household, manage life issues that can interefere with job performance and personal well-being.
Every employee who is 21+ is eligible to enroll; 100% company match up to 3% ( and 50% match on employee contributions over 3% but not more than 5%.) Immediately vested.
50% Employee Discount
All Lindt employees receive 50% off regularly priced merchandise at all Lindt Chocolate Shop locations.
All employees are offered vision coverage; Full-time employees also receive additional healthcare options.
Opportunities to grow your career within our retail stores, retail leadership, and corporate teams.
The ability to innovate, ask "what if,"and try new solutions without fear of failure.
Location: Edmonton, AB
We are looking for an enthusiastic and keen individual to fill the role of Assistant Store Manager for our Lindt Chocolate Shop, Edmonton Location. The ideal candidate must possess strong communication skills and a passion for sales and merchandising.
- Assist with the management of the daily operations of Lindt Chocolate Shop
- Assist with generating and driving corporate sales
- Uphold the values of exemplary customer service through modeling of behaviour and establishing appropriate guidelines
- Monitor sales and labour issues on a daily basis with a goal to maximize store profitability without sacrificing customer service
- Assist with recruitment including interviewing and hiring of Retail Sales Associates
- Supervision of store employees to maximize customer service, sales and profit
- Assist with training of sales techniques and product knowledge
- Timely ordering of merchandise and supplies with focus on overall inventory management and loss prevention
- Daily reconciling of cash with sales receipts, daily paperwork and accounting, payroll and other store administration
- Develop and utilize full knowledge of all products and sales information with a constant focus on achieving sales goals while controlling expenses
- Assist with on-going performance management of staff, assist in the preparation and delivery of employee performance reviews
- Maintain store merchandising presentation to company standards
- Maintain high standards for cleanliness and food/product safety
- Responsible for cash handling, inventory ordering and related retail administrative duties
- Post Secondary Education
- 1-2 years of experience in a retail management role with 2-5 years of retail experience
- Previous experience working in the hospitality/restaurant industry is preferred
- Previous experience in a merchandising or presentation capacity
- Ability to multi task and manage multiple projects in a timely manner
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong oral and written communication abilities
- Strong computer proficiency in MS Office
- A history of going above and beyond to provide exceptional customer service
- A talent for sales and selling
- A passion for chocolate!
We thank all those who have applied however, only selected candidates will be contacted.
Lindt is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request. Please contact our Human Resources department for more information.